• In the Spotlight:

Jon and Kate have an announcement...

The clip from their next episode on Monday, just said, that they have made a life changing decision that will effect every member of their family and hopefully will bring them some peace. What do you think they are going to announce?

That they are getting a divorce or going to try to work it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• it really could be either one. i hope they stick it out for their kids. if they dont, at least be civil with one another for them.
    kelsey.evans08

Answer by kelsey.evans08 at 4:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• divorce most likely.
    i watched the episode where the chopper guys came over to build jon a bike and the whole time he was throwing disses towards his wife behind her back so its obvious hes not happy with her and he really didnt seem to care for the kids be just ignored them that episode. so.... guess we just have to see
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 4:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I hope that its they will end their show to work on their family and marriage issues privately.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i agree with kelsey
    it could be either, and for the sake of their children i hope they get a lot of family counseling and marriage counseling and work it out.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I hope they just end the show and work out their marriage. I would really hate to see this family divorce and end something that was at one time very special and loving.

If you ever saw their original wedding video, they look so happy and you can see that they really loved each other.
    Anonymous

• I think this will be their last season.
    Anonymous

• Answered at 4:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 by: lil_angel00 I hope that its they will end their show to work on their family and marriage issues privately

Me too! Look at what the world has done to these two people. They will have a hard time finding an unbiased counsellor though.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• They're pregnant!!!
    Anonymous

• I read somewhere that they have many more episodes under contract, something like 40 so odds are they are going to announce that they're going to therapy or marraige counselling. I don't think they'd give up their cash cow of a show even if it was what was best for their family and their marriage.
    So sad.
    Anonymous

• She's pregnant. This is 110% confirmed. I got a facebook message from aunt Jodi this morning.
    Anonymous