Could my daughters frequent illnesses by becuase of allergies to our animals? Posted in "Kids Health" section as well...

My 11 month old daughter is sick... again! This is about the 6th time. She developed a 103 temp. yesterday that is back again this afternoon. We don't want her to be put on any more antibiotics unless absolutely neseccary so I haven't taken her to the doc yet - I will tomorrow if the fever is still there. But he problems are always upper respitory type things... ear infections, sore throats, and unidentified infections. I'm wondering if she could be allergic to our animals and maybe that is what is causing her to be sick so often? I know I need to talk to her doctor about this and I will, but until then I thought maybe some of you had had some experience with this?

mrsbvader

Asked by mrsbvader at 4:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• closing question posted it twice by mistake
    Anonymous

• I do believe animals can cause people to be sick.My health has improved enormously since I no longer have animals. also my son no longer coughs etc. He also got cat scratch fever from a cat when he was young and it caused lymph nodes on his neck. The M.D. said I need to always keep an eye that they don't grow and become CANCEROUS! That is when I decided to be finished with pets.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 4:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2009