will yelling and screaming cause a miscarriage?

im in my first trimester and me and my boyfriend have been into it for the past two days. i was yelling and screaming at him and my belly started hurting. then i started to get up and he pulled my shirt to pull me back down...this was 2 days ago and i havent spotted any, just crampin a little bit here and there.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i hope not b/c i've done alot of that during this pregnancy
    Anonymous

• See your doctor. Your BF shouldn't be upsetting you like this or even putting any stress or pressure on you.
    Anonymous

• lol, know how much screaming i did while pregnant with both my kids? even more with my dd. i felt so bad for DH, cuz it was like every little thing he did, i got pissed off. too much stress can though. oh and cramping is normal
    Anonymous

• Stress can cause a MC,
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• No b/c me and my bf have really did alot of that, Stress can cause a miscarriage but everything will bother us while we are pregnant! I have cramping just laying down but not from to much yelling... good luck!
    mama2b17

Answer by mama2b17 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• It would probably take more than that, but the baby is taking everything in. Let your bf know this and ask him not to yell or be aggressive during the pregnancy. And definitely no pulling, pushing, etc... he wants a healthy baby right? Keep things calm, for you and the baby.
    My brother was quite the yeller and my sister in law told him this and he totally backed down. Some guys don;t see the baby, so until they do it isn't real for them, so they need to be reminded.

Good luck!
    NoraBean

Answer by NoraBean at 6:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Nah, it's not likely to cause a miscarriage. My DH and I did alot of fighting at around 10-12 weeks (various things), and I'm now 21 weeks and everything is fine. That said, high levels of stress are never good for you or your baby, so tell your BF to give you a break for the baby's sake. And BTW, he should never be grabbing you and pulling you anywhere unless it's out of the way of something dangerous. I'd slap my DH down in a heartbeat if he ever did that!
    AutumnBlessing

Answer by AutumnBlessing at 10:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Stress can cause early delivery (Premature babies) so calm down, I
    Anonymous

• Stress could cause heart problems for the baby, try to keep calm during the pregnancy and ignore everything that could harm the baby.
    Fennnyyy

Answer by Fennnyyy at 3:43 PM on Jun. 19, 2009