color of her stool

my daughter is 2 months old and is congested with a cough and sneezin and i took her to the docs yesterday an they said it was her sinius.well i just changed her and her poop was yellow and had strands of gray.she is strictly bottle fed.any ideas wat this is?

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• could just be mucus
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• it's called normal. surprised it's not green if she's formula fed. unless you're using enfamil lipil, then it should be yellow....
    Anonymous

• I don;t really know, but if i were you I would Google it, I am lazy, so I just type in "normal baby poop" LOL! Did they giver he antibiotics or anything? The medicine could change poop color too. Good luck =)
    NoraBean

Answer by NoraBean at 6:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2009