Fathers day, and I'm going to tell my dad.

So fathers is when Sunday right? anyways.
Me && my father aren't too close, but lately the relationship has gotten somewhat better, next Saturday is going to be family day on his side of the family, and well I was going to wait and just arrive to the family reunion with this shirt from Burlington Coat Factory, that says "Boy, Girl" with a huge question mark in the middle made out of pink and boy baby foot prints, and just surprise the family that way, but now I'm thinking that I'll some how get my dad something in a cute way to tell him, before the whole family finds out lol,

So my question is, what are some cute crafty ways to not only express Fathers day, but let my father know that i'm pregnant as well, his oldest daughter, and only daughter :)

dorkish_face

Asked by dorkish_face at 4:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• get him a card that says "to grandpa" or something like that :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I like Josie's answer, a card that says to my grandpa. How exciting! Good luck! Oh... maybe a balloon? Most will assume it is a Happy Fathers Day- then they'll read it and it will say "Grandpa". Have FUN!
    NoraBean

Answer by NoraBean at 6:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Get him a card that says, GRANDPA on it. Or make him one. If you have an ultrasound pic, put a copy in the card.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2009