What stupid little stuff did your SO/DH do while you were pregnant, that just pissed you off?

I mean the little things, like my DH would throw his clothes on the floor, and instead of the normal, sweety, put them in the hamper, i'd go off on him like to the point i would start throwing stuff at him...lol. nothing breakable though. then i'd start crying and apologizing...

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 4:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Everything, literally. :0
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• With my last pregnancy, I was 35 and gained quite a bit of weight (which I may add am STILL trying to lose!) anyhow, he used to tease me about the "shelf" I got just above my butt! Drove me crazy, and I still have a complex about it...SNOT FACE!!! BTW, NOT what I really want to say! LOL!
    Anonymous

• Well, it wasn't so much little stuff that he did. He used to do shit, like legitimate crap that would piss anybody off, and then when I would get upset or cry he would just say "oh its your horomones, I'm so sick of hearing you bitch, or cry..." It was maddening. It was some crazy shit too. Something that would have made me even more angry if I hadn't have been pregnant I'm sure. He is such a dick sometimes!
    Anonymous

• mine would smoke, and then come back inside and just sit next to me. smelt so nasty. he would try to kiss me, and try to get me in the mood, and i had to walk away a few times because i was going to be sick!
    Anonymous

• Everything really made me mad! Well most of all he was a smoker! I hated that i would find a reason to argue with him so he wouldn't want to hug or be on me! lol...Then after i throw temper tantrums i would apologize and cry.. idk im just crazy now that im preggo!
    mama2b17

Answer by mama2b17 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• cheat and try to deny it and on top of that still try to get some. (knocked his ass out)
    Anonymous

• hmph, does breathing count? he is now my x of 17 yrs
    devonsmom

Answer by devonsmom at 6:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Everything, it got so bad to the point I dumped him and kicked him out.
    He bitched at me for EVERYTHING. Slept all damn day, didn't clean his nasty clothes off the floor, never showered or brushed his teeth. UGHHH NASTY.
    I could go on and on about the shit he would do, but I'd probably run out of room lol.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2009