Fathers day vent!!!

Why do people expect that ur suppose to go all out on fathers day!? Its not your bday! I dont even wanna go to my parents cuz sis bought some elaberate gift!!!! My dad is so greedy and I only have 25 dollars to spend on him!!! GRRR.. people take things way to far!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont/never had a father so now i go way over the top for my hubby cause he is a great dad. F ur dad if he doent like what you get him. Dont go if it makes you unhappy.
    lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 4:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Y not get your dad a frame with pic of his grandkids, or a family picture with you and the kids in it, or grandpa and the kids. Sometimes sentimental is better than expensive. it really is the thought that counts...
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• my family doesnt really celebrate mothers day or fathers day. we acknowledge it and say happy day and thats pretty much it oh how easily people are manipulated by Hallmark
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 5:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• by the way in our family $25 is a butt load of money to spend on a mothers day or fathers day gift get something sentimental and be done with it
    katiekruschke

Answer by katiekruschke at 5:12 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i go way over the top for my man but thats because my daughters real father bailed before she was born..never saw her. and the boyfriend i have now has taken my daughter in as his own and he takes great care of her and he plays with her and supports me and my daughter the best he can. so he deserves it! i think good men deserve to be made a big deal. besides i dont know why women bitch about having to buy (good) dads a gift when most women freak if they're not celebrated on mothers day. men are jus as important (if they're good fathers)
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• besides who said that you have to buy some big great gift. jus let him know that he is appreciated. men deserve that!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Why do moms want a huge mom's day? How many women complained about "my Mother's Day sucked because they didn't do enough to show me how great I am"!!!!!! Doesn't dad get to be shown at least a little consideration about that too?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2009