I dont understand...do you..can you explain?

My kids are all gone ..I will be alone untill Monday. Well since they are all gone I have this WILD hair to go out to a bar and get smashed!! I really think Im going to do it. I have a friend who wants to go and she will drive ..she doesnt drink. Is this wrong..I am almost 42 years old and single. Gee I feel like a twenty year old single person with no kids wanting to go do this. Would you go tie one on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go out! go have some fun! of course, i'm 22 so i think it sounds like a great idea!

But seriously, just because you are 42 doesnt mean you cant have fun! go get faded (as we say). have a good time!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• just remember to drink water and leave yourself some pain reliever by the bed. have fun, but its gonna hurt tomorrow!!! bring a flask to the bar, drinks are outrageously priced.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Go for it... you deserve to go out and let loose to! Have Fun!!!!
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 5:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I would so be puking in a parking lot!!!
    mamatware

Answer by mamatware at 5:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Just don't have too much fun. At our age the after effects are hell
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Your kids are gone, you need to have some fun. I would love for someone to take my kids for even one night. I don't have anyone, but I would love it. You are lucky. I don't drink, but drink one in my memory. ;-)
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• of couse you should go!! age doesnt or at least shouldnt matter when it comes to havin fun!! go let loose!! have fun!!

ohhh and have a couple for me as well!! :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Well,you should have a nice enjoyable weekend,but,I don't drink,when,I think of having a good time,I'm thinking of shopping,a make-over,dinner and a show. But,it's your weekend,enjoy it to the fullest
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Absolutely!  Make hay while the sun shines!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• So long as you have faith that your children are in capable hands, I say go for it. I too don't drink, but if I did, and I had a weekend without my children, I would go have a couple of drinks. Drink a glass of water and take two tylenol before bed, then have a glass of water and two more tylenol ready in the morning, before you even get out of bed. Hangovers are mostly dehydration, so if you hydrate, the effects aren't as bad.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2009