Is it wise to use corset after having baby?

Im not obsesed w my figure or sum like that..but i just Dont want tolet myself go u know?
so Have any one use this corsets that supposed to help yu w yur posture n figure..
i would really apreciated some honest anwers.
Thank yu!

nancygr

Asked by nancygr at 5:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I used a girdle thing for a few months after DS was born. I wanted to avoid the whole fat shelf over my c-section incision. It worked well.
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 5:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i love corsets, always have...i used them before my son..but after i was too sore to wear them, not to mention being a SAHM i dont go anywhere to bother with it...you should def, try one to see if your comfy in it...i had a c-section though, that was my problem!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• where can you buy really good corets cause the ones in the store arent so good idk their like just fabric no like tightness to it idk can anyone help i want one and need one for after i have my baby!! the spandex ones suck cause they just roll down!
    PRiNCEsS_661

Answer by PRiNCEsS_661 at 6:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2009