FoodStamp question

How much do you get? Im a family of three and we get 600

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Family of 4 and get $300
    Anonymous

• family of 3 and get zero. we both work so we can buy our own food:)
    Anonymous

• family of 5 and we get zero even though we make less than the guidelines, but because we arent or werent on ADC we got disqualified. (my hubby is the only one working)

i know a family who is 5 ppl and one parent works and they get 800 a month and they have less to pay in rent and utlites....so not right
    Anonymous

• i get 200 for just me
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• 10,000
    Anonymous

• I'm a single mother with a one year old and we get around $350, give or take a couple dollars, it's a random number. I also work (Anon 3:28), but because my husband decided to split and not support his family, the extra assistance is extremely helpful. If you can't just answer someone's question without turning it into an issue or being "snotty", why bother answering it in the first place?
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 5:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• family of 5 and we get $523 although they seem to be confused about something cause when we both weren't working the amount at first was 0 then 300 then 500 and now that my husband is now back to work we get more then we ever did. hummm not complaining though. although my unemployment did stop around the same time.
    Anonymous

• I am a single parent to one kid with no support, a job that barely pays and buying a house...I get $99.00
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• BradenlsMySon, that's crazy....how are you a single parents only getting $99 in Food Stamps for an entire month? Have they told you why you aren't eligible to receive more?
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 5:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• We have 4 and get about $550. Not working but sure want to.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 5:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2009