take the kids to rib fest of find a sitter?

my boys have been so unruly today, they were constantly fighting, throwing things pickin on their lil sister, backed talked ect. should we ahead and take them with us tonight or get someone to watch them? i told them several times straighten up or your not going and they stop for like 2 seconds, as soon is i turned my back to get my DD or make lunch ect, they were back at it. got 2 hrs till we leave.... the boys are 7 and 5 and the girl is 2

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My kids(when they were small) and gkids6 and 5) are very well behaved too.. but there are days where they just get wiry. Those are the days I find I have to be extra patient and work hardest to keep them occupied.
    The thing is...theses are YOUR kids and you have to make the choice. I just think it's important to make the punishment fit the crime.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• If they were 10 and 12..yeah their butt would stay home..but 7 and 5 is a pretty short attn span. When kids are acting out like that it is often a good sign they need redirection. Make them sit down and write Dad a story, make a fathers day card or picture, color, see who can build a puzzle faster. Kids get bored just like we do only faster.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• op here
    on most days they are VERY well behaved, just have minor problems here and there, today its at every turn
    Anonymous