baby shower help big time

ok i went for my sonogram when i was 5 months and the doc said he thought it was a girl cuz he caught a glimpse but the baby closed her/his legs.I couldnt get a 2nd sonogram referral from my doc until now.the appoitment is set for july 6.my baby shower was suppose 2 be in july.im due iin august.i dont wanna save everything for last minute n wait till last minuute to do my registry and also being that my mom is doing my shower.i ddont wanna do my registry until i noe the sex though because then everything is gonna be yellow,green,brown etc (neutral colors).wut would you do in this position.also we cant even go buy the invitattions or nuttin cuz no1 will noe if the baby is a boy or girl.

Desi2Sweet

Asked by Desi2Sweet at 5:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• please, for the child's sake learn how to spell..... also ask if they have a place that does frr ultrasounds
    Anonymous

• How do you think people who don't find out the sex do this? They just pick neutral colors! As for registering, find stuff that can work for either. I'm sure you wont want to cart around a neon pink stroller forever anyway. Ask that people don't buy layette.
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 5:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• when I do my babyshower I hope people dont buy me any pink or blue stuff if my doctor isnt certain of the sex. I would put things like burp cloths, bottles, bath soaps,etc...on my registry and avoid any color situation unless its a whit onsie
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I would love to know why people make these stupid comments about spelling. who cares if they spell everything right. obviously they spell it good enough for us to know what they mean and that's what matters. stop making those stupid remarks about speling please!!!
    AshleyG.

Answer by AshleyG. at 6:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i dont let the anonymous asses get to me.ur right obviously they know what i was getting at.and if 2 people was reading correctly they wouldve seen that one of the problems was that i didnt want everything neutral colors.smh.thanks 2 every1 else who didnt have an attitude with there comment and actuually had understanding to where i was coming from
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 7:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2009