Does anyone work at westathome.com.

Does it make anyone any money??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't but I "applied" about 2 years ago when they apparently had a LOT of applications. They weren't even accepting REAL applications at that time because they had so many people trying to work for them. I heard about it from a friend that got paid hourly for them, whether she sold anything or not. It sounded like a good idea at the time. I don't think she works for them any longer, though I'm not sure we don't talk much now.
    SxdUpAngel

Answer by SxdUpAngel at 5:45 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• A girl at my work got hired thru them to work at home for direct TV. One of her friends did it also. But she never finished her training because she quit, just because she didn't have the time for the 2nd job. She said it didn't pay much, but it depends on which company they place you with to work for. It is legit.
    Anonymous

• It is legit. I have worked for them before. Depending upon the number of contractors on the project that you are assigned to, sometimes it can be difficult to obtain full-time hours.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 8:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I haven't, but I know several people who have. There is always a waiting list, so get on it now. I know of several other companies that are the same kind of work, same pay, but a little easier to get into. West At Home is very popular that's why it takes so long, but the smaller companies pay as well if not better and they are much easier to get into and to get hours. My ID and my domain is works4mom.com, follow the link and click Work From Home JOBs you'll find several companies along with admin and data entry jobs.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2009