braxton hicks contractions?

so this morning i was woke up by this most uncomfortable feeling i've ever had, it felt like i couldnt turn in the bed, i couldnt sit up, i could prop myself up or anything.i felt like i was cramping but it was a constant feeling... it wasnt actually painful, i think it scared me so i made myself think it hurt? (if that makes sense) anyways could it have been the braxton hicks??i felt around my stomach and it was like i had a volleyball in there.. just as hard and round feeling... i finally went back to sleep and when i woke up again it was gone?

rainylittlebug

Asked by rainylittlebug at 6:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Kind of sounds like BH to me--I've had the same thing happen-- but this is my 1st pregnancy and I'm only 20 weeks along so I don't know for sure. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!
    AutumnBlessing

Answer by AutumnBlessing at 10:01 PM on Jun. 18, 2009