Would anyone be interested in a Business Presentation Cretique group? (honestly don't know is I spelled that right)

I was thinking of opening a group for those that are new to the home business world. Where we could all give and exchange "practice" presentations and ads and other members could grade and judge them. This would allow those that are new to get better at giving their phone interviews or presentations without risking a potential customer or downline member. We could also have a place for ads and journal/blog posts so that others could grade those as well or let you know what is missing or what could change...

What do you all think??

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 6:16 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• Almost right: Cr I tique

Interesting idea.
    Anonymous

• I always hear from people that they are afraid to make that first presentation or they don't think their ads are good enough. Well, this would be a way for everyone to get some constructive help, tips and practice without the fear of loosing money. And it would also help everyone learn their product better because it would allow them to find out what type of questions others will ask prior to ever speaking to a prospective sale.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I am a huge fan of networking groups: lead sharing, etc.
    You should also check out Toastmasters, and get a book called the Accidental Salesperson by Chris Lyttle

Answer by rkoloms at 10:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I'm up for that. Send me more information abt that pls.
    Redd09

Answer by Redd09 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I'm looking for work in lawrencevill, ga if anyone knows a good places to file out app. for a CNA job pls let me know. thanks
    Redd09

Answer by Redd09 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2009