Does any one else have a cool due date?

My due date is New Years Eve and I was wondering if anyone else had a due date around a holiday?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 6:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My original due date was like February 27th on a leap year. That was my sister's birthday and so close to the 29th that I was kind of nervous. Then my next due date was the 16th of February, and everyone said she would be a Valentine baby, which I really hoped against. She was born on the 11th. So when she has boyfriends in high school, she will get a birthday/Valentine gift.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My older son was born Christmas Day and it was my due date. They brought him to me after his bath with a Santa hat on and he was stuffed in a Christmas stocking-soo cute!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My due date is November 9th... Kind of near a holiday lol. I just hope the baby doesn't come any later than the 20th at most. My mom's b-day is the 26th and most people forget it cause of Thanksgiving.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I am due the 3rd of July, hoping she comes on the 4th, I think it would be cool to have fireworks on your birthday every year ;)

My Dr wants to induce on the 1st, not giving me a reason though so I am not scheduling it, honestly I think he is afraid he might have to work on the holiday weekend.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My middle son was due July 11th and was born on the fourth. He gets fireworks every year, it is so fun for him.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 6:31 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I was due with my son on Nov. 6th and I had him on Halloween. The hospitol put a knitted pumkin hat on him. I was hopping that I would not have him on Halloween because with the school parades and parties, it such a busy time, so we celebate his birthday before we go trick or treating.
    Anonymous

• My daughter was due Valentines day and was born the 12th
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Well my first daughter was born on the 4th of July.... not what you were asking but still cute I think =]
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 6:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Oh and my friends baby "April fools"'d them. lol. She was due on the third. Was induced on the 1st becuase of inadequate fluid around the baby, and everyone was sure he was gonna be born that! But he came literally about 15 minutes into April 2nd =]
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 6:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My first was born on the first day of fall
    My second on St. Patricks Day
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2009