Why?????

Why is it that everytime I read a question on here and there are misspelled words in the question people Anonymously bash on them for not spelling correctly and then say " for your baby's sake learn to spell" what is it going to hurt the baby if you can't spell perfectly? Some people aren't as great at spelling as others. So why make an issue out of it? Why not just answer the question isn't that the point of the whole thing?????

AshleyG.

Asked by AshleyG. at 6:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol- ive seen that too and i find myself saying little elementary school rhyms to remember stuff lol- like i before e except after c lol but i dont think that all of the misspells are because of ignorance i think sometimes ur just typing sooo fast and ur fingers get all tangled up and u cant help but to forget letters and mix them up and the people who pick on that need to get of their high horse and realize that everyone has flaws not everyone is perfect! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Because sometimes there are really bad ones that you can't understand at all. I've never said anything to any of the mom's, but I just thought I'd point that out. I don't think it has any weight on how good a parent you are though.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I will tell your right now I cant spell to save my life...but it doesnt affect my daughter at all. She is really smart, and I doubt she will ever know I cant spell. So I think people on here are just too anal and need to let things go.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 6:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I can't spell most of the time. But my 10 yr old made it to regionals on a spelling me competition. Some of us can spell and some of us can't. (but I'm usually really good at math does that count for anything?) LOL
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I've seen people just being rude and commenting on other peoples spelling (not taking into consideration that some just are typos).. and I've seen people that truly can't spell.. to the point of not even being able to understand what they are asking in their posts. but a majority of the time when I see people commenting on spelling.. it's just to be rude. Most of the time when I see a post that nobody can decipher.. they ask the OP what they are trying to say so they can help.

on the other hand.. there is a spell check on your answers as well as when you post (just right click the word underlined in red)...

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• ok well I know I can spell and I've still miss spelled things while typing.. Some people just aren't as good at typing words as they are at writing them out on paper.. I know I'm not..

honeychick772

Answer by honeychick772 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2009