Best time to get pregnant?

When is the best time to get pregnant? during ovulation? and when exactly does ovulation occur? like two weeks after your period when you get heavy discharge? help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• http://www.babyzone.com/preconception/calendar/

I got pregnant when I was ovulating, this site helped me figure out the best time for me. Good luck.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• If you have a regular cycle, ovulation is usually smack dab in the middle of it, so yes, for most women it is around 2 weeks after your period. Now as far as WHEN to have sex, obviously you want to try as many times as you can during ovulation, because the more you do it, the more chances you have to get pregnant. I recommend maybe getting an ovulation test from a drug store to help you figure out what days are your most fertile days, but either way I would just keep trying as many chances as you have! Good luck! Oh and if you are trying for a certain sex, its not a guarentee, but if you have sex before ovulation you are more likely to conceive a girl, and if you have sex during ovulation you are more likely to conceive a boy.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• When your cervical mucus is clear and stretchy.
    Anonymous

• by god i think you've got it!!!
    lol
    usually about 14 days before your next cycle starts
    Anonymous

• You can ONLY get pregnant when you are OVULATING. Its impossible otherwise. Ovulation is when the egg releases from the ovary, you need the egg to drop in order for you to concieve. you can buy an ovulation kit to know exactly when you are ovulating, otherwise... I always used this method; between day 10 and 17 after the last day of my last period. Worked for me :)
    Remember, ovulation only occurs once and sperm cells can usually live inside of you for about 4 or 5 days, but the egg is only fertile for about 2 days.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2009