omg plz!

im at 30 weeks, have isssues with preterm(still contracting at every 10 miuets-average), i woke up today and lost a big piece of my mucus plug, have ben super emotional, i have a strong feeling that labor is son..
do u think its just paranoia?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it could be paranoia.... but it could also be intuition. And if your losing your plug you should probably talk to you doctor.
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 6:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• could be coming. doesn't mean it is though. you're not actually in labor until you're 4cm, having contractions under 5 minutes apart.
    Anonymous

• ether talk to your doctor or go to the hospital! I am in the hospital at the moment also 30 weeks along and they are trying to stop my contractions. they were also coming every 10 min. let them find out how far dialated you are and effased. if it isnt to bad they might keep you there over night or just tell you to take it slow! might also just give you some meds. but if you are only 30 weeks along and they can make it that you dont have your child in the next 2 days you should get staroids to help your childs lungs develop! I got to shots already. if you have any questions dont bother messenging me
    AlexesmommySam

Answer by AlexesmommySam at 6:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• sorry I ment it wouldnt bother if you messeged me
    AlexesmommySam

• they told me yesterday at the hospital that being 10 minuets apart is "controlled"..i dont get that either.im on nifedipine for preterm labor.he wont let them check me out because i asked and he said its just going to irritate my uterus more
    Anonymous

• I was at the hospital at 30 1/2 weeks for slight bleeding but stopped later that day. I was in the hospital again for slight bleeding at 32 1/2 weeks and the bleeding stopped later that day too. They kept me the last time for 3 days and gave me 2 steriod shots 12hrs apart. I never had any problems with my other 2 kids. I'm almost 37 weeks and no more problems. They even checked me because to see if I was dialated and wasn't or anything else. They did ultrasounds and seen nothing wrong and just figured maybe my cervix was irratated or something. Some of the doctors said it was preterm labor signs. Now I'm at 36 1/2 weeks and dialated at 2 and the baby has dropped alot more and more stringy discharge. The second time after the hospital I lost my mucus plug, it was a big brown blob, lol.
    Anonymous