the grass

the saying the grass is always greener on the other side may aply.my dog never pees in our yard.he is a shepherd so when he does its like a horse.anyway the neighbors have a miniture schnauzer and he is never walked but let out in the yard.my question is why isnt there ever any yellow spots?she doesnt ever seem to do anything to the lawn but there are never any spots either.why?my husband has a lawn thing going on i say let the grass grow up to the trees.he was wondering about the lawn and the dog?????i mean i dont have a problem with the dog it just seems strange.

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 6:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Is the neighborhood even or is it slightly slanted?

I mean if you think about it when it rains and yes everyone gets the lawn watered but maybe the way the street is leveled there's a possibilitie she is getting ALL the rain left on her yard.

That is why she is getting the greenery on her grass. That is my thought.mowing the lawnIf not try watering even more often and add more fertilizer.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 18, 2009