i took 2 pregnancy tests and they both came back positive.....

but im worried that my obgyn won't see it cause it was a faint line. and im going to see them next week. would my hormones be much higher next week??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy hormones are supposed to double every 48 hours I believe, so yes they would be higher by next week. Either way, if you got 2 positive tests I would say you are certainly pregnant! There is such a thing as a false positive but they aren't very common. I took 2 pregnancy tests as well and the lines were not very dark and I'm not 32 weeks along!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• if your prego your prego,.congrads....i dont think its going to matter whether its light or dark//if you are you are.if there is a question they will give you a blood test..or you could be like my daughter and take 4 more tests.....
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 6:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• The ob is gonna do his/her own tests to ensure you are pregnant. Dont worry about, if you are the test will come back positive for him too LOL.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My pregnancy tests always resulted in a faint line. From my understanding that line won't show up at all if you are not pregnant, so your OB should be able to see it.
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Me & my fiance just moved in together about 3 weeks ago & i came across a pregnancy test, and I used it just for the fun of it [because I don't plan on using another test for a VERY long time], im 30 weeks tomorrow & one of the lines on my test was very faint, so I don't think that the faintness of the line matters.
    JuwansMommy

Answer by JuwansMommy at 11:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2009