Could it be dangerous?

My friend has a 15 year old daughter and recently in a picture, her one eye was slightly red and the other white, does this mean anything? or could it just be the lighting

She also said after a picture is taken with a flash she see's spots for about 1-2 hours if not all day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Health

• She could have a tumor in the eye!  I'm not joking.  I recently saw a picture of a child done with a flash camera that showed one eye was whitish and the other not.  That child had cancer in their eye.

She needs to be seen immediately by an opthamologist.

timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:09 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• http://www.daisyseyecancerfund.org/rb/eye/photography
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 7:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I saw the same thing on tv timelessglass! A mom kept taking pictures of her son and noticed that his one eye was red, like most cameras make the eyes look in pics, and the other one was white. She thought it was weird so she took him to the doc and sure enough he had a tumor behind his eye! It is also DEFINITELY not normal to see spots for that long after having a picture taken. Seeing some spots is normal but only for a few seconds or minutes...definitely not hours or the whole day! I would say she needs to see a doctor.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 7:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2009