how often is normal?

it seems like evertime I turn on the tv there are commercials for activia or benefiber so i am now wondering if I am normal?

I hate to be blunt but that is why i'm asking often is normal, how often do you poop?

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Health

• Usually once a day, once in a while I will skip a day.

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:21 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Sometimes I poop 2x a day sometimes to times a week.. I started eating the activia and drinking the drinks and I am a bit more regular I started about a week ago.

Answer by honeychick772 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• normal is at least once a day

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:23 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• usually at least every other day...I think just so long as it is not hard or painful to poop then you are fine....I think

• Everyone is different, what is normal for one may not be another. Mine is like 2 times a week, my hubby is 2 times a day, my youngest is like 4 times a week, see it really varies. As long as its not hard, you are your normal.

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• twice a day on a great day

Answer by staciandababy at 8:35 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Most of the time I'm full of sh%^ but I try to go at least every other day.

• Everyone is different. It depends on what you eat and your body.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Normal is without discomfort.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:55 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Once a day for me and my kids but dh is 3 times a like clockwork. You could set your watch to it. My mom is the same way as my dh. The Activa really works but it just got to expensive to keep buying. It's a lot easier to take a probiotic pill once a day and cheaper.

Answer by sadira29 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2009