where do you go when youre looking for yard sales?

what websites are popular?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 8:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• www.craigslist.com
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I go to the upper class neighborhoods.
    Anonymous

• I always plot a route for my yardsales in the beginning of the day, i first look into the classified adds in my local paper the week before's sunday paper is the best thing to look into. In my area i also have a green tab (a paper that people can advertise in for free or something a little bit cheaper than the paper with classified adds) I've also gone to a few neighborhoods close and just looked around for yardsale signs. I know there are a few sites on the internet that has posting for yardsales to however i don't know the sites rite off the top of my head. I love to yardsale and find some of my best finds when i'm not even looking. Some of the best ones i've found is when a team from relay for life is trying to get money to support there already fund raising team because stuff is usually cheap, or also churches in your area having rummage sales but you have to get there early i know church is old women but they are g-mas.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• ok well I believe saturday a holy day so I dont sell or by on saturday, you think ppl will still come on fri?
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 9:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• There are listings on Craigslist and neighborhood newspapers (online and paper). There are postings on neighborhood message boards (both online, like YahooGroups and in neighborhood businesses). Mostly, I just walk around my neighborhood looking for garage sales.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:19 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• You are not likely to get people with jobs on Friday; Sunday is a better day.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Ummmmmmmmmm outside???
    Anonymous

• i believe the pp meant www.craigslist.org

thats where i go. Ppl have those in my neighborhood. Also, storage rentals is a good place to go. They sell your shit for dirt cheap in a hot minute if you don't pay your bills! :LOL
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2009