embarrassing question

is it normal to have a little bit of hair around your anus? does anyone else have this? sorry but i don't know where else to put this question

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Health

• I know that i have this I can't speak for others but I know that my fiance has it as well so I am sure it is normal!
    Anonymous

• You have hair on every inch of your body including the anus, thats why the brazilian wax is different from the other because it includes the hair there LOL. Any area that touches skin has hair.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• a bit of advice from someone who has been in the same situation.......do NOT shave that area.....I was really embarassed when I realized there was hair there too, so I shaved it....HUGE mistake lol. If you leave it alone, it will not grow any longer than it is already, and no one (assuming your SO has the opportunity to see that area of your body) will even notice it is there.
    Anonymous

• I believe that it is normal. Now you have learned some thing new for today.
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 9:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• laughingYes this is so common, it is funny how we learn something knew everyday.

Good question!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Why are you embarrassed by body hair?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2009