What are you doing for Father's Day?

I'm still trying to figure out what to do for Father's day, but don't have many ideas. I made dinner reservations, but don't know what we should do the rest of the day. If anyone has any suggestions, please pass them my way

MicahsMom612

Asked by MicahsMom612 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Holidays

• What does he like to do? My hubby likes to fish, play video games, and go to baseball games....

Just basically pamper him for the day and plan activities that he likes to do. Last year we went fishing all day and this year we are going to a minor league game. Hope this helps.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Our gs is going to make (for the first time) breakfast for his grandpa(we are raising our gs) and we have several cards and he has the day to veg...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My MIL is hosting which is fine with me. Everyone will be at my house Saturday for my oldest DD birthday.
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2009