How would you react?

My husband has a friend who flirts with me and he is what I call a "Man Whore." He's married and messes around with all different women and had 3 kids with this one woman who passed the kids as her husband's. Pretty sick if you ask me. The flirting isn't the problem. I can handle that and tell him to "Stop." The problem is I told him I've had boyfriends in the past who were Latino and African-American and I was invited to a old friend's 40th B-day party which is sort of like a high school reunion. She's African-American and he had the nerve to tell me not to go and to hang out with my own kind of people (white). What nerve. He's a lowlife. He also has an older daugher he never knew. So messed up. Color don't mean shit to me. I take a person for their personality. What would you do?

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 9:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like he's lacking a little something between the ears anyway so it doesn't surprise me that he would say that. My husband would never bring a man like that into my presence but that man would end up in the hospital if he flirted with me OR tried to tell me who my friends should or should not be. I would inform my husband that I don't want to see that man again and if he wants to keep him as a friend he better keep him miles from me. My house is a zero stupidity zone....... but that's just me. Fortunately, I will never have to deal with that problem because my hubby can't stand people like that either.
    Paulam515

Answer by Paulam515 at 10:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I would stop talking to him all together. My DD is mixed and My husband is white and we are having a baby. At first my husband was kinda uncomfortable with my DD because people would know that its not his but now she has him wraped around her lil finger. Some poeple are just really dumb and don't realize that white isn't a race. no1 is full white. we all come from a different country america was founded we are not native to it. and the people who are native are NOT white.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 9:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• why would you wanna be around people of that kind? I know its your hubby's friend, but ask him not to bring him around much... he should understand
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 18, 2009