C-Sections ?

I have had 3 C-section. First was emergency then the other two I figured why ruin a good thing? lol Get it a good thing haha my little joke.

So how many have you had..?
Ho many of you are planning to have another..?
Anyone planning to have one for the first time?

honeychick772

Asked by honeychick772 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ive had 3 as well.
    First was a "fast" c/section after unsuccessfully trying labor for 41 hrs LOL.
    The next two were repeats.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• first was an emergency cesarean then i had two wonderful vbacs!!! i couldnt stand the thought of another cesarean!

bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I have had 1 emergency c. She was breech and they couldn't turn her (I thought it was a duh...) so after my water broke they rushed me in and cut her out. My hubby watched the whole thing and says "I know you inside and out!" LOL
    Depending on cercumstances I might have another one. We will see what the future holds :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I've had one and a vbac. My first baby was breach and showd no signs of turning. The vbac was my twins and I insisted. I would never intentionally have a c-section. It hurt 100X worse than the vaginals.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 9:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Proud Mama of two c sections!!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I had an emergency C-Section. I started labor at 20 weeks, officially dilated at 23 and a half weeks, and that's when I was careflighted to a different hospital, where I stayed until I was a few days over 26 weeks.
    I WAS 3 cm dilated. The night nurse assured me I was NOT going into labor, even though my contractions were starting to come faster and harder... 4 hours later, I was 6.5 cm dilated and rushed in to the OP room... I surpassed another woman scheduled for a c-section...but God only knows why it was scheduled for 2 in the morning...??
    But anywho. 3.20AM was when my little prince was born.
    Not sure if I'd have another c-section, if I have to, of course I will.
    Planning on complete natural birth for my next young'un.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I've had 4 c-sections. They were all planned. The first 3 were all in a 28 month span (June 2000, Oct 2001 and Nov 2002) and my last was in April 2006. I was due to have my 5th in November but I miscarried at the beginning of May when I was 12 weeks. We probably won't have any more children.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I have had 3. I was looking forward to having a normal birth but She had no intentions of cooperating and going with the natural flow of things so after a long day of hard back labor and her not moving down or the fact I wasn't dilating any they figured it was just time to go for the C-section.
    My son was a planned Csection. THen came my twin daughters who were planned too, but just as with my first wanted to do things their own way and picked 12 wks before their due date to arrive.
    Carissaanne

Answer by Carissaanne at 10:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Had a c-section with my twins. Wasn't too bad until I came home. Caught the flu and the bathroom is on the second floor. Every time I threw up I thought I was dying. lol
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I had one emergency c-section and I will have another if I ever have another baby.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:21 AM on Jun. 19, 2009