did you lose your memory why you was prego?

it seems like im for getting everything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL @ Busimommi.
    Yes, I lost my mind while I was preggo, and I'm still wanting it back!
    I completely space out on where I put my keys, when it hasn't even been one full minute. I stare blankly into the room I just walked in to, wondering WHY I'm here.
    I go scrambling around looking for missing baby clothes, that I KNOW I put away, then realize... I never actually put them away... or actually did the laundry for them...
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 9:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• All the time! I messed up the dates of a flight and missed it, and once parked my car and got out while it was still running!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 9:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I'm the same way i swear i can set something right in front of me and 20 min later i cant find it for nothing

honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Oh gosh yes! I couldn't remember anything. I used to be so good with remembering names and brag about how good I was at it, but when I was pregnant I forgot everyones names I met.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 9:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• yep, comes with the territory...I have or HAD an excellent memory, until I got pregnant that is. That has just gone right out the window....lol.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Yes, the baby eats your brain and it continues. After 4 months of her being her, she seems to still eat my brain.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:18 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Oh my goodness yes! Its awful!! lol
    The way I heard someone put it once was when you get pregnant, the kid steals half your brain!
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 9:19 AM on Jun. 19, 2009