almost a year old, what type of work can she do?

@1 mo old, she was forced 2 cio b/c it's never 2 early 2 learn how 2 self-soothe (she's so independent) @2 mos, she was sleeping 10 hrs/night-i added cereal 2 her bottle, b/c really, why should i wake up during the middle of the night (so unnecessary) @4 mos i started her on whole milk & finger foods b/c formula is $$$ (someone else has done it) @6 mos i made her start learning 2 walk b/c she needed 2 b more independent @7 mos i taught her 2 how 2 bathe herself b/c i can't b bothered w/things like that anymore @8 mos she knew how 2 change her own diaper, b/c well, it was about time @ 10 mos she knew how 2 use the potty b/c diapers r just 2 darn expensive @ almost a yr, she should b on her way 2 earning a living, don't u agree...with how RIDICULOUS this all sounds! why do some women have kids if they don't want to take care of baby's basic needs (and put baby first)??? under a year old is still a BABY!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if it makes you feel better I giggled my way through the whole post and was relieved at the end the find the sarcasem I was hoping was there. That is awsome the way you worded it. I find it is usually first time moms that push so hard I knowI did with mine now I am on my last one and he is growing up so fast it makes me sad. I think some women feel they have something to prove to the world and they forget that being a mom is about the baby not everybody else! thanks for the giggles!
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 1:51 AM on Jun. 21, 2009

• i am not going to answer your question because i believe that it is wrong to make any child under one year CIO. ...I make my boys CIO. they are 3 and 4. ...but an infant needs to learn that mommy is always going to be there. self soothing comes later.
    wow.
    Anonymous

• TROLL!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:57 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I have to agree with you on this one. Every parent has a different parenting styles and I try to remember that. Sometimes there are mom's that just make ya wonder if they wouldnt of been better off with gold fish.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Did you two ladies even really read what the OP wrote? She is saying that some mom's are making there babies grow up to fast.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• op here-umm, this is a joke! i guess i have failed at being humorous.
    Anonymous

• "@ 10 mos she knew how 2 use the potty b/c diapers r just 2 darn expensive @ almost a yr, she should b on her way 2 earning a living, don't u agree...with how RIDICULOUS this all sounds! why do some women have kids if they don't want to take care of baby's basic needs (and put baby first)??? under a year old is still a BABY! "

am i the only one who reads the whole questiuon b4 answering?
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• exactly mistynights!
    Anonymous

• apparently not...lol
    hug4akiss

Answer by hug4akiss at 10:03 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• that was lame
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2009