WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!! Awesome letter! Must Read!

Go to this site and read this letter.

http://apronstringsandothertiesthatbind.wordpress.com/2009/06/17/the-letter/

It is a MUST READ!!! For those of you who don't feel like our government is doing what you want Read this inspirational letter! It definetly says what I and i'm sure so many other's are thinking, but at last this woman had the nerve to write it and share her views without worry.

abootie

Asked by abootie at 9:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • Wow
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I agree with some of what she says. I thought it was a fantastic and well written letter. Good for her.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 10:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Ten, corporate bailouts. Knock it off. Sink or swim like the rest of us. If there are hard times ahead, we’ll be better off just getting into it and letting the strong survive. Quick and painful. Have you ever ripped off a Band‑Aid? We will pull together. Great things happen in America under great hardship. Give us the chance to innovate. We cannot disappoint you more than you have disappointed us.

^^^Love That!!!! Very true..we pull together well when need be....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 10:50 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i agree with her one thousand precent.
    Anonymous

• Wah Wah Wah... yet another complaining letter. Think we've seen enough of these. Seriously, she is stupid. Let's just put millions of people out of work all in one fell swoop. And you didn't think we had it bad now??? Yea, it'll be loads better then. Some people need to pull their heads out of their ___ and come to grips with the fact that it might suck right now but it could be a heck of a lot worse. Stupid woman. Needs to get a brain before spouting nonsense she hasn't thought through.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I agree with the woman who wrote the letter. And, to Anon :29 above, I respect your right to your own opinion, please respect my right to disagree with you and to think you are 100% wrong about this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• 12:29 Anon: pot meet kettle

I LOVE this! Glenn Beck read it on air the other night! It was one of the greatest things coming from MSM that I've heard in a LONG time! And kudos to that woman for writing it!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 9:01 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Great letter..I agree with the majority of it.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I think her letter was wonderful, however, most people don't even know who their senator or congress representative is. They are clueless with what is happening. So, life will go on in Washington. It's SAD!
    Anonymous

• I agree 1:30.Seems even most who vote stop there.They vote and that is that.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:39 PM on Jun. 19, 2009