I have a husband who has impotency and it is now to the point where we dont have any sex or intimacy. I want to know where to go for advice and help. We have a great relationship in every other way... it is really the only issue we have. I wish I realized what was happening when the first signs occured but now it seems there is no turning back. Is there anyone else who has been through this and is there ever to be a light at the end of the tunnel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• I am sure you heard of "Viagra" omg it does make a difference sometimes too much...lol

Has your dh gone to go get checked? If not he needs to if he is just giving in that he can't have sex any more then for sure everything will go down hill from there. Make him go to the doctor I can honestly say that this "Viagra" blue pill really and truly work. Talk to him about it and convince him and tell him how you miss him intamately. You won't regret it neither will he.winkHave fun having sex.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Is your hubby willing to go talk with a medical professional about this? Sometimes medical intervention is necessary. I can also recommend a really good licensed sex therapist if you are interested.
    Sunshinejenn09

Answer by Sunshinejenn09 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• He needs to have his cholesterol checked right away & get a complete examine. If is physical health is fine then they will check into depression, stress, etc... A healthy man can keep having sex for many years, however, he may not be able to have it as often. My husband can not have sex due to cholesterol & other issues....it really sucks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 AM on Jun. 19, 2009