Does any1 ever watch those movies that women have kids..and It makes you want one..but u know deep down inside you couldn't afford another one??

Well Im feeling like that right now...and it kinda makes me a lil upset..cuz I kinda do want another one but ya..

haha sorry thought every1 should know lol

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hell NO!
    Anonymous

• Nope not me! I only have one and I am good with one. I do on the other hand love to hold babies and play with them and then give them back to their parents!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I'm like that with anything baby! I work in a thrift store and when I set out the baby clothes that get donated...I get baby fever! I see old friends with new babies and i want another!
    I'm thinking I should open a daycare for babies only.......because they really do turn into kids then teens!!!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2009