Let's be honest Kids... What do you think when you see a screaming kid in the store..

Throwing an all out temper tantrum and the mother standing there counting? Think about it hard. Seriously, does anyone like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think "Lady, if you would paddle that backside a little more and count a little less, that kid might behave a little better in public".
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I try to move on and not stare. I feel bad for the mom b/c that situation is embarrassing.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I think that poor mom we have all been there or soon will be there.
    Anonymous

• that I want to smack them OH WAIT...that ABUSE!!! Please, if that was my kid, bend over for a spanking baby!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:43 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Yes, I feel bad for the mom, but at the same time I think, why not just pick up your child and leave the store. If my chld acts like that we leave. I have even left a cart of groceries. That behavior is unacceptable and I am not going to stand there and take the time to count and be embarrassed. At least take the child out to the car until they calm down.
    Anonymous

• I feel bad for mom and I don't stare because that's so effing rude. I have been in that situation and when people stare it makes me want to bash their faces in!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• lol id think if it was my kid her butt would be back in the car sitting on her butt faster then she could blink
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:48 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I think it is sad for her. I have always been blessed. To this day I can control my son with just a look. I don't even know how I look but I feel it in my face, tense muscles. I'm gonna go try it in the mirror. All I know is that it has worked for years.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I feel bad for her, too. Almost every parent has been through that even though you have those who say theirs have never acted out lol.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i feel bad for mom, i've soo been there and there have been times that if i left the store we wouldn't be eating dinner that night so i didn't have the option to just walk out. but then again, when mine does it don't care who's looking i'll spank her bottom right there, and she loses anything that is specifically hers in the cart, from fave chips/snacks to a toy or book if she was supposed to get one. the moms that just say whatever and don't do anything, i'm thinking umm maybe if you don't buy that toy in their hands they'll learn
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2009