What about you?

How was your night?
-I personally just got off of work, and I`m in pain, hips hurt, back hurts, feet are swollen, head killing me, it was only 4.5 hrs; guess from having to stand on my feet the whole time is whats the problem THANK YOU RETAIL! :( but i do believe i'm going to ask to leave early tomorrow. hopefully that'll be a yes !

so back to the question
how's your night?

dorkish_face

Asked by dorkish_face at 10:58 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• pretty good, hubbys off of work tomorrow and the family visits so we moved our date night to tonight, now were just hanging out watching tv and im having a margarita on the rocks! mmmmm!
    Anonymous

• I had a good day with the kids, but I'm absolutely exhausted. My feet are puffy, my back is killing me, and I look like a beached manatee. Hooray! Only three more weeks to go!

Hubby made dinner. Yes, it was DiGiorno, but I didn't have to cook it, so that make it a lot tastier. (And we ate off paper plates. Who says men are a complete waste of flesh?)
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 11:15 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Mine was great...thanks for asking! Thursdays are mommy's day for me! My hubby gets Mon and Wed and I get Thurs! So i go out with the girls for a few hours! and tonight i had another mommy join me! We had a blast drinking our pepsi's! LOL Best part i WON 2 tickets to a Jimmy Buffet Concert!!! GREAT SEATS $136 a head! bad news...it was for this sat and i have a wedding :( so i had to give them back...well i didnt have to, but i felt that was the right thing to do so he could give the to someone who could go, and my close friend won them! YAY for her, BOO for me! But yes i had a great night! Sorry yours wasnt so great! I hope you get off early tomorrow!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:25 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• It was good until my needy, selffish husband came home....he was going to bed a short while ago and bitched about me logging onto the internet....umm I gave you all my attention already and your going to bed!!! why the hell can't I finally get online?!?!
    I even told him " I should've stayed single"....
    I'm surprised he doesn't wonder why I'm eager for him to go to his precious "shack" on weekends!!
    Okay sorry for venting...you asked....
    Anonymous

• I was a frickin' lazy ass. Now I am just trying to get over the fact that I am a career procrastinator! Why is it that when I would have to go to work I would look forward to my summer off so that I could do all these projects and here I am a week later with 9 more to go and I haven't done ANYTHING!!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Anon :25 sorry to hear that but what is this "shack" you speak of? Sounds interesting.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• Sorry you're having a bad time. I threw up enough today to fill a kitchen garbage can so my night isn't much better!
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 11:53 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• I worked till 10 (also in retail) but then went out and got a drink with a friend from HS, we talked for about an hour and now I am home getting ready to go to bed.
    Cassidysmom611

Answer by Cassidysmom611 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Pretty good. I went bowling and did pretty decent. Bought a new bowling ball and bag (they match,LOL). Now I am watching Wall E with my son. He decided to come home from my ex boyfriends house after 5 days of being there. (Ex bf is not his father, that is an interesting story though).

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2009