When Maternity Leave is up?

Hi mommies :) How many mommies are working through their pregnancies? I dreaded with my first when Maternity leave would be up :( Who would rather make money at home with your own business instead of going back to work?????

ChristinaDennis

Asked by ChristinaDennis at 11:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would the pay cut stinks but I wouldn't leave my baby to any one, if you have the option to stay home do it & start your own business what are you thinking of doing?
    Anonymous

• I actually already own a business. I work with Ameriplan. It allows me to work aroundmy daughters schedule. Also you get residual pay so I am planning on working my butt off to make as much as I can now and then when they baby gets here I can take some time off but still keep getting paid form what I already did. That was the seller for me :) It really is a good company. you can visit my wesite if you want to look for your self. www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis
    I agree with you, I wouldn't leave my babies with anyone. I am not a fan of daycares :(
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 8:35 AM on Jun. 19, 2009