What is the most amount of $$ you have lost or found?

What did you do with it?

Teachermom01

Asked by Teachermom01 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't know if I have ever lost any money except maybe with an IRA. the most I ever found was a 50 dollar bill at a bus stop it was just sitting there when I got off the bus
    northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 11:10 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• well i thought i'd lost it but remembered later what i did with it. on my 21st bday i was so drunk i walked outside the bar asked for a cab to take me home ( was w/at least 3 people who hadn't been drinking so they could drive me and others home but i was trashed and forgot that...) and ended up giving the cabbie $200 for a $20 trip. it took about a week for me to figure out where my money went b/c i knew i hadn't paid for any drinks that night...the most i've found was a $100 bill in the floor of the kitchen at a restaurant i worked in, gave it to management and told them whoever was short at closing it was probably theres, b/c i'd dropped money before and had other servers just walk w/it and it end up being all my tips for the night. thats just wrong
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:14 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• i found 50 when i was 4....at disney world...my mom was short, and i was telling her"look mommy money" so she had me grab it..i used to find money ALL the time at work, dollars here and there, a 20 a couple of times, its always been when im trying to figure out which bill not to pay that i end up finding it so ofcourse i used it!! i know walking around school once my cell phone was going to get cut off if i didnt come up with $12 it was sooo funny because i found 12 balled up under a tree!! WHAT LUCK!! i think the most i lost was 10...i cried because i needed it BADLY!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I found the wallet that belonged to Pastor John Jimenez of Rock Church, I never looked inside other than the I.D., but it weighed quite a bit and was almost round in shape.
    He was one of the sweetest people I ever got to know, and his wife, I googled him just now and found out he has passed on. so sad.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:40 AM on Jun. 19, 2009