adotion in az?

does any one know if any one is prego and wanting to give it up for adoption in az? if so plz contact me thx u!

milove

Asked by milove at 11:13 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Your best bet would be to work with an adoption agency; check the yellow pages.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:05 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I'm not pregnant in AZ but I don't think it is cool to troll for a baby on the CafeMom Answer boards. If you are serious about adoption, join some of the adoption groups on here. They can help you figure out the proper process & guide you to an attorney or adoption agency. I mean really, ask yourself a question here--would you give your baby to someone who randomly posted up that they wanted one? Adoption is a serious, complex process & asking for an "adotion" on a message board is probably not the place to start.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2009