Why does White people try to act black? and Why does some black people act white?

I don't like it at all...does it bother any of you?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• god knows why anyone would want to act like a black person. i like not getting watched everywhere i do/go with being white
    Anonymous

• it bothers me i think they look stupid not cool like they want to. just be your damn self why should you have to act like someone else to fit in no matter what race you are be your damn self and ill bet more people will like you. and not look at you like youre stupid
    Anonymous

• First off this question is beyond ignorant. How does one act black or white? If your referring to the stereotypical persona of black people then maybe you should get your head out of the sand and realize that not all black people act like that. And when you talk about black people acting white, do you mean educated? Personally I would rather act like anyone than an ignorant prick like you.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• anon 31 i know white people who get watched, its not specific to one race, it depends on the person running the store, and who he sees as someone who could possibly be a threat, im white and i was at the store the other day and this guy who worked there kept following me around. i have tattoos and black hair, and wear pants with a chain wallet and let me tell you most people dont trust me, even though i would never nor have i ever stolen anything. its all about the persons preception of you, and the stupid stereotypes that believe.
    Anonymous

• Because there's not set white guidelines and black guidelines. I don't recall receiving the "How to Be Multi-Ethnic in America" handbook.

OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:59 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• LOL...wow...most of my life I've been accused of "acting white". What exactly is "acting white"? Because I use proper english? Because I listen to rock and country music? Because I have a child with a white man?? Please enlighten me. What does "acting white" look like?

I'm NOT saying that all blacks don't use proper english...just wanted to clarify that.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:01 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• What is "black" and what is "white?" We are all human beings and we all bleed red.
    jkt747

Answer by jkt747 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Not to offend anyone but being white myself, a friend calls the young kids of today whom try to 'act/sound' black.......whiggers.

And blacks are not 'acting' white. They are being themselves. Some people just like to act the way they want more for the attention side of it. Ive know some thugish type of black guys whom have the best of jobs and they talk the smack and you can barely unerstand them and other times they speak without that slang.

White friends are just emulating their black friends and Im not trying to get on this racist type of thing...Im not that...Even some spanish people get in the mix.

It's just who they want to be. As long as they are not hurting anyone and all that then fine. No harm done.

I just find that the younger(white) people do things for the 'shock' value of it, for kicks. Look at Eminem..I first thought he was black...you know what Im saying man? Here he is a white guy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• hate wiggers chiggers niggers... but dont hate whites/chinese/blacks.. there are differences between both..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i hate fake people period
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 12:04 AM on Jun. 19, 2009