did you feel a decrease in movement?

im 27 weeks along and for some reason ive been feeling less and less movement i know shes good bc i just had a dr appt and ultrasound and shes developing very well i just want to know if youve felt less movement and if yes along when was it and did it worry you

gizmom529

Asked by gizmom529 at 11:47 PM on Jun. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you move around a lot, it's like rocking the baby to sleep. When you're sitting down or laying down, your body is more relaxed and you can feel the movements. If you drink something cold, the baby will move just a little bit as well.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2009

• My little one did the same thing. It happened to me and it made me really nervous. I was about where you are now, maybe a little further when I began to notice that he didn't move around quite as much. The bigger the baby gets, the less room they have to move around. You will start to feel more rolls and her stretching out than you will kicks. Just do your kick counts and go in to to have a fetal non-stress test if you think she isn't moving around like she should. Best of luck!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 12:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2009