How did your DF/DH propose to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DH proposed to me outside of the Macaroni Grill on Valentines day. He bought a stuffed toy pom ( my fav dog) in side a purse and had the ring in there. He said "So will you" Lol. When he took out the ring he almost droped it. He was so nervous.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 12:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• My hubby (who was just a boyfriend at the time of course) took me to this really secluded waterfall -- you have to walk like 1 mile through the woods to get to it. We walked to it and then were under it just enjoying how pretty it was out there and he got down on a knee and pulled out the ring and asked me to be his wife. It was really sweet. What sucked though is I was so excited and wanted to get out of there asap so I could tell everyone but he wanted to stay out there and enjoy nature for a while longer....then when we finally did leave I didn't have cell phone reception and had to wait forever to tell anyone :)
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• We just got done making whoopie and I said wanna go to Tennessee next week. He said yes, and the rest is history...
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:35 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I met mine in a chat room for a pagan group I was joining, he was the first one I spoke with when I 'walked' in. A little over a week later we were talking and he made the comment about 'the next time I get married it will be the last time' (he was getting out of a bad marriage) I let the comment slide...later I mentioned that if someone had been reading that they might have thought he had just proposed to me. "oh yeah, he said...I did" I almost fell off my chair. lol We hadn't even met in person at that point...when I did drive to see him, since it was easier for me to get off work....he did the whole down on one knee thing. That was like 3 yrs ago....we're having our 2nd anniversary this Sept. I've got the full story on my page...anyone is welcome to see the whole thing.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 1:20 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• A month after we met, on OUR bench at our high school :0) Five years later and still going strong!
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 1:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2009