Ok, I have a question for anyone who knows about the effects of minerals and rocks.

Are there any known mierals or rocks that can make people be more aggressive and violent then what they would normally be? There is a certain stretch of road near where I live that has had several tragedies occur on it, and I was wondering if maybe mineral deposits or rock deposits in the area could be a factor. The first tragedy (that I know about anyway) happened a few years ago and invloved a man who shot and killed two other men. The latest was a girls ex-boyfriend killed her, her mother and their dog.
So, as you can see, this area has a violent past. I am asking simply out of personal interest.
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Off the top of my head I can not think of any by name but I do know that the energy found in minerals and rocks (like all other elements) can effect the way people act. However that doesn't sound to me what this is. Usually energy in these forms takes a while to affect someone, it's not like a switch you turn on when you come in contact. This sounds as if it could be a number of things to me. Energy fields, Temporary posession/ Poltergiset activity, an area where the veil between this dimention and another is extra thin. OR even an area of increased magnatism. Magnets have a great effect on the human mind. I can't possibly give you a deffinity yes this is the issue or no it's not answer without ever at least visiting the area. But it doesn't sound to me to be as simple as a mineral or rock issue.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:20 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• That first tragedy could have left some residual negative energy.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:20 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Stones like quartz absorb any kind of energy--whether negative or positive. Even the earth itself can be imprinted with the energy of negative experiences and should be cleansed with sea salt or blessed.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:20 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I know certain rocks/minerals can retain energy.. perhaps the first tragedy was retained in the minerals..
    and due to certain climate/enviromental conditions can release the negative energy of the first tragedy, triggering the second. Especially if there was already negative energy around the second person.

You should look up Royalton-Center Rd... in Middleport, NY.. 2 electricutions, several died in a house fire.. and about every year a person dies in a car wreck on that road.. talk about bad energy.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2009

• and those are just the ones I know of.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:22 PM on Jun. 19, 2009