I am watching the Office and one guy tells another "I brought a couple of egg salad sandwiches, you want one"? The boss says, "Could you bring anything stinkier on a plane? Did you bring a bad a baby poop also?

What is a food that you just can't stand the smell of? Even if you enjoy it the smell is just gross! For me it is boiled eggs and the smell of someone eating Doritos, Cheetos, corn nuts and I hate smelling someones coffee breath.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The smell of coffee breath makes me want to give them a shit sandwhich to go with the breath!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:50 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• tacos, cheese,fish
    chantelmccourt

Answer by chantelmccourt at 12:33 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Tuna fish sandwiches and ditto on the corn nuts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Ronjwake imagine the horror of having a female boss that LOVES to get close and talk quietly to you and hug you every morning and I have to smell her black coffe breath!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

BWAAAHAAAHAAAA

My mom use to say that she though Hershey Kisses smell like shit!

I hate the smell of Tuna and fried onions
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Cabbage. I like to eat it, but when you cook it, it stinks up your entire house. Belch!
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 2:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Definitely the coffee. My husband is a coffee drinker and I won't kiss him until he brushes his teeth. So gross!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2009