Has anyone been to a Miley Cyrus concert?

Miley is coming to our city soon but tickets are extremely expensive. VIP tickets are still available which guarantees floor seating within the first 25 rows and offers food, drink, gift bag, ect... Has anyone ever purchased a VIP ticket and was the upgrade worth it? I am trying to surprise my daughter with awesome tickets as she loves Miley. What little girl doesn't, right?

Thanks so much,
Rena

Reburge

Asked by Reburge at 12:14 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• Where is the concert going to be? If it's one of those arenas with the huge jumbo trons, you don't need to be in the first 25 rows b/c every seat is a good seat. And actually, you probably can't see the screens too well from the first 25 rows. That means if you're in say the 14th row, you won't be able to see the stage or the monitors very well. From my concert going days, if you're not in the first 5 rows, then it's not worth being on the floor. The other seats are better. What is the food and drink? We just went to see the Jonas Bros at the new Cowboy Stadium (Miley made a special appearance!!) and the hot dogs were $5.50 and the bottled water was $5. What's in the gift bag. Use all those calculations to decide if the VIP tix are worth it.

We're going to see Miley in October in Dallas and our tix were $60 each before all the fees.
    Anonymous

• Forgot to mention, the prices for the JoBros and Miley will probably be comparable in the swag dept. The T-shirts were $25-40... Poster was $10... Necklace $10... Totebag $15, I think.... Glow stick $10... Nothing over $40 and nothing under $10.

You can get some of those cheaper glow sticks from the party stores and not have to buy one at the concert. My dd just HAD to have one to wave back and forth. She seemed appalled that I said she could take the JoBros one to the Miley concert, too. LOL
    Anonymous