need some support....

my friend was found dead tuesday and at first they thought it was suicide or accidental overdose. police still doing investigation, now they are thinking murder. on top of feeling like i had my heart ripped out im feelin a little freaked out. and not sure who i can trust now. it had to be someone she knew, being she was a private person and she let them in her house. and if it would of been a stranger she wouldnt of even answered the door and no force entry and too many wierd circumstance found at her place that were way way out of her chacater... any advice would be helpful??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• PM me and we can talk. I've been in a similar situation.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 12:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I am so sorry for your loss. I really don't know what to tell you. Stay strong and remember her in good times.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• my friend was murdered by her own boyfriend then he killed himself. hr daughter found them and her dogs head was almost completely cu of. i bet that dog tried to save her some how. i know how you are feeling and i'm so sorry yur going through this. just have faith they will a hold of someone real soon.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• i've never been through this but i'll be praying for you!!
    soccermama08

Answer by soccermama08 at 1:12 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I send u my hugs its a horrible situation
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 1:20 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• *HUGS*
    baby_headbanger

Answer by baby_headbanger at 5:25 AM on Jun. 19, 2009