Who thinks White House press secretary Robert Gibbs is a JOKE ?

Every time he speaks , he talks about like he has a 3rd grade Education ! He is always at a loss for words as to what to say when updating the media and news. I mean does he really know anything about what is going on, is he really as stupid as he appears ?

tre_and_kaysmom

Asked by tre_and_kaysmom at 12:20 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I just hope Obama doesn't fire him because he sure gives us something to laugh at and shows how little the adm knows of what they are doing
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:24 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I totally agree with you Carpy ! He gives us all something to laugh out, and shows just how incompetent he is and shows they know nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• No more than Ari Fleischer, Scott McClellan, Dana Perino or any of the other douches that have that job. The only one that I respected was the late Tony Snow.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:39 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• He's sure smarter than that blonde dingbat Dana Perino that Bush had. She had never even heard of the Cuban Missle Crisis!! What a moron!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Gibbs is an idiot. He gets his information from a bigger idiot.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 2:37 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Way to go scorpio, Gibbs in no way compares to any Press Secretary in the History of WH briefings. You know it, we know it. Watching him yesterday I wondered when he would quit. I give him another 200 days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Yes, I'm pretty sure he's stupid.

Did you here him make a fool of himself about how happy people in countries with single payer health care are soooooo happy with it?

When asked which countries by a reporter, he couldn't name one!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Go home, dummy.

He's outta there!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 9:30 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Well, I will start by saying that I wouldn't want the job. I am sure it's difficult. I know for sure I would suck at it.

Now, with that said, if you aren't good at it, hire someone that is. This guy . . . words just cannot express. He is so very predictable. Can someone tell me if his job is union? It has to be, right? I mean, he is a white male, that's not a protected class. I can't see why else they would keep him around. Really. Is this supposed to be our distraction from passing bad policy?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• "Did you here him make a fool of himself about how happy people in countries with single payer health care are soooooo happy with it?"

Did you mean "Did you HEAR him." Not HERE him.

In addition to being an evil, meanspirited, phony Christian old bag, you are also a moron who can't even spell!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• You're worried about a press secretary ? What about the president we had, who couldn't manage a few words without screwing them up ? And we had to listen to him for 8 years ! At least Obama is intelligent.
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 10:13 AM on Jun. 19, 2009