Kicking REALLY low!!!???

I'm 34 weeks, and my baby just turned, now I'm worried she is to low. I called my dr, they said she is probably breech and its fine, but I'm still worried!!! Anyone ever have their baby kick below a previous c-section scar(below the panty line)

edenmoseley

Asked by edenmoseley at 12:22 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I haven't experienced that, but it's normal to feel low kicking with a breech baby. I think you're fine :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:25 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• my son felt like he was kicking the cervix trying to get out around that time. he kicked alot below my csection incision and the doc said it was fine.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:29 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• I am not as far along as you yet, but I have a LOW kicker! He actually kicks right where my panties bunch up under my belly, and he seems to get some pleasure out of kicking my vagina, lol. Sounds like she is getting ready to me. I am sure they will check to see if she is breech at your next appointment.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2009