help is there anyone out here who can help me?

Today my 21 year old daughter was stopped in the middle of the road by a male neighbor and held against her will. I called the police and made a report...well the neighbor had my daughter followed... my husband and I watched this unfold in front of our eyes....called the police again and they said the cop talked to my husband....this NEVER happened! they never showed up......called again at 12:30 no ones here.....Help!!!!!

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 12:50 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The guy sounds like a nut with a short fuse!!! Did he really think the cops were going to issue her a speeding ticket just because he said she was "speeding"? Where his proof? What an idiot.. I would watch out for that looney! I have to suggest your daughter should go buy some pepper spray. <3
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 11:19 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Go to the PD yourself or call and hang up and dont anwser. call the sheriffs
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• you, your husband and your daughter should go to the police station to file a report first thing in the morning. if they ask why one wasn't filed tonight tell them you called and no one came out. that way you've done what you can, otherwise keep an eye out for the neighbor and make sure your daughter knows how to protect herself.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:53 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• This sounds fishy to me. Im sorry but by now a cop would have come by. They can all lose their job for this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• It was the sherrif department.....should I go to the State police?
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 12:55 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• get a big dog, and make sure she has a cell phone on heat all times
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• on her sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• learn how to shoot a gun
    Anonymous

• Why did he man handle her?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• the man walked out in front of her car because he accused her of speeding, no way she was speeding, his house is on a curve and have to yield by his house to on comming traffic
    he held her against her will
    cops are here will give more info later.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 1:01 AM on Jun. 19, 2009