Any fashionable moms have husbands who prefer they wear classics?

My husband prefers I wear Ralph Lauren, Talbot's or Ann Taylor. I want to please him, but I've worn basically conservative clothing 15 years now and am going to move on to more fun clothing before I am too old to wear fashionable clothing.I don't think men find classics sexy. To me, it signifies a dull personality. Why are some men transvestites? Because it's so fun to dress like a woman! Any other moms have husbands who prefer they wear classics? Perhaps it's that my husband is a conservative physician. Sorry if I've offended anyone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You can find some clothing that is sexy without baring all, and still conservative.
    Try JC Penny, sometimes TJ Maxx has nice shirts, depends on your style , or going up to the mall. Have fun and good luck! Sometimes layers will make you look younger, buying proper jeans that fit at the waist, have you watched What not to Wear? The lady is kind of mean, but she does have a point. I love the rules , wear something patterned, textured, shiny and solid. You use that with your shoes, jewelry, and clothes .Good luck
    Glickstein

Answer by Glickstein at 2:51 PM on Jun. 19, 2009