How do I change this: my browser history deletes itself daily

I think my husband is pretty sneaky (I know he struggles with porn) so I guess he knows how to delete his history but even mine deletes after midnight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jun. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go under your tools then click internet options should be able to fix it from there.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• He can easily delete it everytime he sits down. CTRL+SHIFT+DEL

He can also change the settings via TOOLS.

There are programs out there you can see every keystroke he makes and he wouldnt know it was on the computer.

I would stress with him that regardless, if he is looking at porn and any under 18 'models' are on there, he could be caught. Look at Pete Townsend of THE WHO!

They track you via IP addresses Im sure. Get him a magazine subscription or something...just keep it from the kids!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• On my computer you go to tools(upper right corner) then click on Internet options. Hopes this helps you.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:15 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• Click settings under browsing history can you can change how many days it stores your history. Yours is set under 0 days. You can change the days it is stored.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:17 AM on Jun. 19, 2009

• It is set to 20 days but just not working...
    Anonymous